Wednesday 18 January 2012

Our Little Buddy Boy!

Oh, little man! Who couldn't smile when being greeted by such a cheeky grin? Or your hysterical giggles as you bounce up and down madly in your cot, using it as a trampoline for your post-nap workout?




You have charisma in spades, dear boy! It's not just your blue eyes and golden curls (which I promise I will eventually cut one day!) that attract people - it's that quirky sense of humour already so apparent, and your cheery affectionate nature. Not one to be ignored, you have always been able to let yourself be heard - whether happy or very displeased! At 18 months you now seem to be a 'real boy', so full of ideas and adventure. I love to hear your chatting, your singing, your giggles with your sister. I am so thankful to be smothered with your tender kisses, and to fall back under your weight when you launch yourself across the room at me with a bellow of 'Mummmmmeeeeee!! Cugggglleeeee!!!!', and to feel your head buried in my neck, your sweet arms clutching my shoulders.

You came into the world in such a hurry and have always had energy to burn - just imagine the adventures that lay ahead! The twinkle in your eyes tells me you already have so many thoughts about this big wide world, and I cannot wait to share more and more of it with you! God bless the path before you, Little E...

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this post! I love reading letters to babies, it is always lovely to hear how much other people love their children :)

    And great photo! Love the colours! Blake has a similar sleepsuit to Eli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cutest! Wow, my 20mo old does exactly the same thing when she wakes up! She even says cuggle! SO sweet. Love how you've set up his room, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely nursery! And I agree with you on Eli's lovely blonde curls - he looks like such a happy little soul :)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx