Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cuggles

Every day before the afternoon nap, after I read the kids a story in Lily's bed, she asks 'Please can Eli jump in for a little cuddle?'. By now he knows what to expect and has already started clambering back up onto the bed shouting 'CUGGLE!!!!'. They lie their heads on the pillow and shriek, giggle, kiss, cuddle, pinch each others noses, poke each other in the eye and so on, all the while laughing hysterically. Good times!? Lately Lily has also taken to suggesting 'Mummy, do you want to take a little photo of us?' This is rare, she is not usually  fan of photo time, but I think she just enjoys this sweet time so much.... needless to say, so do I!

I'm not fast enough to capture their cute kisses but I think these photos give a sense of all the fun!






Love to see them loving each other...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, soooooo cute!! They're both edible! I hope our little girl and her soon to arrive sibling are as loving with each other as this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I need to have another baby, pronto! Sibling cuggles are the best :) Beautiful shots, you have captured this cute ritual perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love seeing such cute pics between siblings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss these? They are adorable and really show the love and bond that your two little cuties have. Perfect shots, and I love the sequence you have captured :)

    Now who doesn't like cuggles? !

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx