Saturday 4 June 2016

4/30 - tea + tenderness




On Mother's Day she begged to make me a cup of tea and so finally I relented after walking her through due respect for boiling water and proper tea making procedures (twenty jiggles of the tea bag about does it!). 

She made a cup of tea overflowing with love and pride in her new skill (hence, best cuppa I've ever had) and since then she asks me several times of day if she can pleaasseeeeeeeeeeee make me a cup of tea. 

Well, she doesn't have to twist my arm too much. Especially when my cuppa is accompanied by that beautiful, servant-hearted, darling smile. 

Watching her gingerly carry and present that cup o' love is such a gift. Love you, Lily xx



Documenting delight, every day in June.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so delightful! That smile says it all ��

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx