Monday 6 June 2016

6/30 - keeping company




Oh, Eli.

This photo is blurry but I had to include it because a precious moment is more important than a technically perfect image.

Found him like this around midnight, burrowed hard into his pillow, his best mates all lined up alongside, watching guard over their buddy as he slumbers.

Monkey, Teddy (with the unravelling nose who was a baby gift), beloved Bee (the constant sidekick, BFF), and Panda (yes, it's Tigger but for unknown reasons is called Panda). 

#squadgoals

Love these glimpses into his funny little world. He is almost six, thriving in Kindy and making me so incredibly proud to see him flourish. Yet moments like this remind me he is still my darling little boy.


Documenting delight, every day in June.





3 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart <3 Love that you are capturing those precious, fleeting moments we often forget to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... this photo takes me back to a time when my eldest child would arrange all her favourites at the end of her bed but gradually over time, more and more favourites would be added until they nearly took up half her bed. These moments are definitely worth saving xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet. I remember wanting to put all my dolls into bed with me around this age, because I didn't want to leave any out x

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx