Tuesday 7 February 2017

6.52 {pockets of light} tired boy






My sweet boy has just started preschool and by the end of the day he is thoroughly, utterly, delightfully exhausted. He loves every moment of school and we love seeing him enjoying this final pre-step into schooling, filled with glorious play and friendship and adventure. We are also loving the rapid falling asleep each night, haha!

Before the sun even sets, in the last pockets of light of the day, he slumbers xx



P.S. 

I decided to morph my January Photo a Day Project into a Project 52 (a portrait a week) in the hopes it will force me to take at least one decent photo with my 'big camera' every week - I got outrageously rusty last year! No, it won't be of every family member each week or even probably even each member equally - just of whoever is willing to stand in front of my lens that week! So, let's just see how it goes. I am also going to join in with a lovely Project 52 group with weekly prompts, for the first time. Let's see if I stick with them or go rogue?! :) But I am feeling inspired for the first time in a long time, hurrah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx