Sunday 23 April 2017

Made for Play



One of my favourite things is letting my kids loose in nature and just seeing them play

No toys, no structure, no boundaries. Just them, the natural world and their vast creativity and imagination.

Children were made for play. 

It is how they actively learn and engage, practise social skills, internalise life's lessons and on and on. Play matters!

I love clothes that are made for play too! So when Elves in the Wardrobe sent me a few items of gorgeous Scandi-style clothes for the kids, I was thrilled. Perfect excuse (er...like I needed one?! haha) for a little photo shoot at the beach when we visited over Easter weekend. We started off with a few posed shots which soon dissolved into jumping, leaping, splashing and running around... 'cos...well.... kids!

I just gotta say I loooove Scandi-style kids clothes. Bright, colourful, fun, unisex (perfect for handing down between siblings!), comfy organic cotton.., just brilliant for kids to play - while looking plenty adorable too! Those prints!!.... argghhh, too cute. I just need a giraffe top in my size ;) 

Just like kids are made to play, these clothes are too. Perfect x


























Day is done.... well played, kids, well played xx









Thank you, Elves in the Wardrobe, for sending the kids these gorgeous clothes!

Friends, be sure to click on over to check out more designs. Featuring top brands like Duns Sweden, Alba Baby, Loud and Proud and lots more. All tops and pants featured here were from the shop :)  xx



These clothes were sent to me as a gift. All opinions are 100% my own! I only share stuff here I really love :) 


6 comments:

  1. Love these patterns! What a cool brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so fun and classic huh :) super cool (wish they fit me!)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful colour and pattern combinations; I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. aw thanks - yep cute clothes and cute kids and beach makes it pretty easy! x

      Delete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx