Tuesday 5 September 2017

32.52 little landscapers






We are in the middle of a big garden overhaul (well, big for us, this ain't Backyard Blitz, haha!). 

The best part is the opportunity to get the whole clan outside working together in the sunshine. Just love these family projects and being outside together.

Eli especially works hard, without break or complaint. My happy helper, he amazes me!

These  kiddos hauled greenery to the trailer, raked and chopped. A day's work (well, a short afternoon, let's be honest) well done.

Will they remember these days - and will it be fondly or as slave labour?! I'm not sure but I know I will treasure them in my heart always xx


Project 52: A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx