Thursday 26 October 2017

Christmas Wonderland // Family Photos


Christmas photos!!!! In October!!! Please don't kill me, haha!

It was such a wonderful treat to get Christmas photos this year.... I just had to share them.

Huge thanks to Mel and Mallie of Mel Hill Photography for having us as the guinea pigs for their Christmas mini-sessions. We have never had Christmas photos done before... not even Santa photos... so this was wonderful fun and a good excuse to get Christmas cards made this year! But how will I ever choose a favourite for our card!? #HELP!

Isn't this Christmas scene so magical.... like the Pottery Barn Christmas Catalogue of my dreaaaaaaams. We are not really this classy, lol. But the team worked magic on us, even with the kids tired and grubby coming straight from school. Amazing what some beautiful natural light and talented camera work can do!

And so... Christmas 2017, here we cooooooome!


























There is always that one random kid licking the Christmas tree, haha!!!!!

But seriously.... so in love with these images. To be honest I never really considered a Christmas photo shoot before but now I am soooo glad I have them. So magical and precious and fun - and some plain family shots too which are good for all year around :)

Ok, I know it's only October but now I am soooooo in the mood for Christmas!

PS Definitely highly recommend Mel Hill Photography if you live around Canberra and are looking for a local photographer. Her studio is so gorgeous for all kinds of photography, I was dying over the cute newborn gear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx